Sunday, April 28 | 10:15 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 10:15am on Sunday, repeating until Sunday, June 2, 2019
For Skeptics – And Those Who Love Them
We all have questions about our faith. Our new Sunday morning presentation “Questioning Christianity” gives us a safe place to learn about Christianity and ask your big questions. We’ll address the top questions about faith over 5 sessions – with video presentations from the noted pastor and best-selling author Tim Keller, with discussion facilitated by Fr. Greg Methvin.
• Faith & Proof – How can you believe in something you can’t prove?
• Meaning – Does life have meaning beyond what I make of it?
• Satisfaction – Does God care about my happiness?
• Identity – Am I only as good as my latest achievement?
• Morality – Aren’t right and wrong just common sense?
• Justice – What can humans do in the face of all the injustice in the world?
• Hope – Can hope exist in the face of death and all the evil in the world?
Join us beginning Sunday, April 28 at 10:15 am in Stanton Commons. This is also a great opportunity to bring a friend so they can ask their questions, too!