- This event has passed.
Tuesday, April 25, 2017 | 9:30 am - 11:30 am
An event every week that begins at 9:30am on Tuesday, repeating until Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Redeemed: Grace to Live Every Day Better Than Before
By Angela Thomas-Pharr
The moment you accept Jesus as the Lord over your life, you are redeemed. As the redeemed, we experience a lifelong journey of being transformed into HIS image. As redeemed women, we grow in the grace of Christ, and He calls us to extend grace to others.
Join us if you:
• Desire to fully live the life of the redeemed
• Welcome change as God slowly transforms you into His image
• Increase your passion for God’s Word
• Apply redemption to your life in practical ways
• Learn alongside other women and support each other through prayer and small group community
• Learn to lean upon Jesus for your real help and hope
Books will be distributed at the first session on March 21st.
Childcare is available with a reservation for the morning session only.
Cost for childcare is $15 per child with a $30 family maximum. This is a one-time fee for this 7-week session.
Pay online or with check or cash on March 21st.
Please contact Suzy Wolf if you have any questions.