- This event has passed.
World Vision Experience
Friday, March 18, 2016 | 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Step into a mobile “global village” right here on our campus!
World Vision Experience | March 17-20
Nationally touring, interactive exhibit is an eye-opening experience that will touch your heart and move you to make an impact.
Thursday, March 17, 10 am – 3 pm
Friday, March 18, 1 pm – 8 pm
Saturday, March 19, 10 am – 5 pm
Sunday, March 20, 8:30 am – 3 pm (Note: Reservations are not taken for Sunday.)
Recommended tour options for children and youth*
– Audio tour – suitable for age 13 and older
– Non-audio walking tour – younger children accompanied by a parent
*Due to sensitive content. For more information, click here.
Special Night for Families | March 18 | 6:00-8:00 pm
• Childcare (infants – preschool) and special programming (K – 5th grade) will be provided for children not participating in the Experience (Friday, March 18 from 6:00-8:00 pm only). Let us know if your children will join us for Friday night childcare or programming, here.
• After touring the Experience, families are invited to pick up their children and help assemble Promise Packs, with school supplies, personal hygiene items, and an insect-repelling blanket.
• Promise Packs will be distributed by World Vision to the children affected by the Syrian refugee crisis.
Questions? Contact Ouida Williams