Adult Sunday School – Every Sunday at 10:15 am
We believe that learning together is an important part of growing our faith. That’s why we set aside time every Sunday for the entire church family to grow through learning.
Not only will you learn and grow your faith in Sunday School, you’ll experience support and fellowship among class members!
Boomers – Fellowship Ministry
This dynamic group of adults born around the Baby Boomer era – give or take a few years – connects hearts and lives through:
- Monthly Dinners – Themed potluck-style gatherings (August – April)
- Special Social Events – Concerts, theater outings, etc.
- Outreach Projects – Giving time, talent and treasure to support organizations locally and worldwide.
For more information and to join the monthly newsletter email list, contact Janet Hannam.
Throughout the year, we offer opportunities for women to encourage each other, grow their faith, develop and strengthen friendships, and serve each other and our worldwide community.
- Bible Study – A variety of studies are offered throughout the year.
- Mom Connect – A group of moms of all ages with children of all ages who connect to learn, share, encourage and have fun.
For more information about Women’s Ministry, contact Suzy Wolf.
Opportunities for men to gather for fellowship and spiritual growth are offered throughout the year.
- Bible Study – Small groups of men meet at various times throughout the year to study God’s Word and how it applies to their lives.
- Missions and Local Outreach – Trips of a few days to a week offer men the opportunity to grow your faith and build relationships while impacting the lives of others. Local opportunities to help others are available right in our own community include everything from a day of service to mentoring a student in need of a father figure to building projects.