Life is not easy, it has its ups and downs. We all encounter times when we need the support of others. We are here to carry each other’s burdens, as we walk through difficult times. Together we can persevere and overcome, with God’s help. Has life thrown a curveball at you recently? If you have found yourself needing a hand, you can do one of the following:
- Search HelpFinder.org for assistance near you. Help Finder will locate organizations in or near your zip code to assist with Rent/Housing, Food, Legal, Job, Education, Health, Personal Safety and so much more.
- Get in touch with one of our local community organizations that can provide assistance:
• Frisco Family Services – services include a food pantry, rent and utility assistance, adult life skills courses, seasonal programs, and more.
• Cornerstone NCT – services include financial resources and life coaching, as well as seasonal programs.
• St. Vincent de Paul – services include Direct financial assistance for items such as shelter, utilities, transportation, phone, etc, as well as Walmart or Kroger Gift cards for the purchase of items such as food, medicine, or gas for their vehicle.
If you need any assistance, contact our Outreach Director, Rhonda Colgrove