As disciples of Christ, we model his example of love and service. God created each of us with unique gifts, skills, and experiences so that we could help our neighbors. How are you utilizing the gifts and treasures He has given you to help ease the burdens of others? What breaks your heart in this world?
Our Outreach Ministry provides many ways to get connected to a place God is calling you to use your special gifts. We look forward to getting you connected.
Ways you can help:
- Let us know you are interested in using your skills/gifts to help others by submitting this form
- Check out our Serve Our Community page to learn more about our partners
- Sign up for one of our rewards programs (Kroger | AmazonSmile), where all proceeds go to our Community Assistance Fund to help our neighbors
- In light of a recent disaster, if you desire to help the affected areas there are a number of great organizations you can look into:
• Minute Men Disaster Relief (local)
• Episcopal Relief and Development
• Salvation Army
• Trusted World (local)
• World Vision